Remember this post? I kind of bragged about all the awesome things that had been rolling in for the silent auction that starts on April 1?
I'm excited to say that the goodies have gotten even better! On top of those awesome auction items, we've also got:
- a gift certificate for a FREE portrait session by Direction Studios (side note: she travels, too!!)
- a gift certificate for a custom made, professional, hardcover scrapbook! (I know I'd love for someone else to put one of these together for me - my box of pictures isn't really getting compiled into a scrapbook in the way I had planned! haha)
- a gift certificate for custom, handmade invitations or notecards (have a wedding coming up? Expecting a baby soon? What an awesome way to announce the news!)
- a gift certificate for a made-to-order cake (and these cakes are FUN!)
- a two CD set from Sean Clive (who co-wrote the theme song for the 2011 National Catholic Youth Conference!!)
- two tickets to the Arizona Science Center
- a TON of awesome handmade items: artwork, hats, hairbows, tutus, all kinds of stuff.....
- and last, but not least....one of these:
Yes, that's right, it's a Samantha American Girls doll. You know, the retired doll that you can't buy anymore? Yep, I have one of those, in awesome condition, AS WELL AS a bunch of Samantha accessories, in our April auction. These are currently being sold on the internet for over $300! This could be your chance, guys! :-)
So mark your calendars now, and watch for the auction to start on April 1st! It's definitely going to be a lot of fun!